Descendants of Thomas Henry Lloyd
Generation No. 1
1. THOMAS HENRY LLOYD is believed to have been born in either 1852 or 1855 in the Worcester area of the UK. He died on 27th September 1925 in Lytham (General Records Office Reference - Fylde Q3 8e 605). He married KATE EDNA SPRING on 24 Apr 1882 in St Cuthberts church in Lytham. She was the daughter of ROBERT SPRING and MARY TYRRELL of Thame in Oxfordshire. She was born in 1860 in Dover Kent UK, and died on 13 Nov 1933 in Lytham.
During the 1880s, THOMAS HENRY LLOYD worked as a coachman for Thomas Fildes, a Manchester based stockbroker, resident at Fairlawn House Lytham. His future wife, Kate Edna worked as a nurse for Thomas Fair – Agent for the Clifton Estate. In the 1881 Census, Thomas Fair is described as a 44 year old land agent born in 1837 in Lytham Lancashire. (Note the agents address : T. Fair & Son, agents, LYTHAM ESTATE OFFICE, Hastings Place, Lytham.)
It is unclear whether he was Thomas Lloyd or Thomas Henry Lloyd. On his marriage certificate, his full name was shown as Thomas Lloyd.. His age was shown as 30 and as the marriage date was 24 Apr 1882. His birth date is therefore imputed as 1852 or 1851. However if he was 46 in 1901 as shown in the census, this puts his date of birth as about 1855. In the 1881 census, his age was shown as 29 and his place of birth as Worcester. That would be consistent with a birth date of 1852. However on his death certificate in 1925 his age is shown as 70, consistent with a birth date of 1855. Clearly this confusion could all be resolved if we could establish his date and place of birth but to date this has not yet proved possible.
Note for researchers. On the 1881 census his surname was spelt as LOYD with the occupation shown as Coachman at Fairlawn House.
Sometime probably in the late 1880’s the family left for London and set up a hackney carriage business. This may have been associated with the departure of the Fildes family from Fairlawn House which, in 1891, was occupied by Edward Mellors, a cotton manufacturer from Rochdale. In 1899, for example, the Lloyd family was resident at 17 Russell Gardens Mews, London W14. I have not been able to find the family on the 1991 census.
In the 1901 Census, however, the family fortunes had changed for the worse and THOMAS HENRY LLOYD is shown as resident at 28 West Cliff, Lytham aged 46 as a blind Tea Agent living with Kate Lloyd aged 39.
Clearly the sudden onset of blindness round about 1899 was a great tragedy. THOMAS could no longer operate a hackney carriage business and his eldest son, THOMAS SYDNEY b 1883 was too young to take over. One possible cause of the blindness may have been Lebers Optical atrophy which is passed on to males through the female line. In desperation, his wife decided to try to run a grocery shop or possibly a sweet shop and sunk the family savings into an investment in a shop lease. Unfortunately, according to my father, JCH Lloyd, she was conned by fraudsters who had artificially boosted the shops takings and the enterprise failed thus plunging the family into poverty.
Anecdotes from my father JCH Lloyd :
A man called Cheeseman, (28 Cleveland Road.? - possibly associated with the Buffaloes?) , helped set him up with the tea round. Crossland the boot repairer (Crossland John R., boot dealer and repairer, 3 Market buildings, Lytham ; resident at 5 Wharf Street, Lytham ) was a good friend of Thomas Henry.
Walter Slater of Henry Street gave JCH 2d for chips because dad turned up too early at the Ship Hotel to guide his grandfather back home.
Thomas Henry kept a revolver under his pillow and was intending to shoot himself in despair.
People in Headington Road used to send Thomas Henry poultry for Christmas
Amongst other customers for tea were the Duttons, Shelleys and Hartleys (East Cliffe) Ms Hardiker (with a limp) who had married a black stoker who worked at Kinoshita’s garage and Spencer Thornton at Glengarry Lytham (servants retired) and 2 big houses in Lowther Terrace. Other names mentioned were the Myerscoughs and the Moody’s (Brookfield Rd.?) and Sergeant Knipe
KATE EDNA SPRING:
Kate Edna Lloyd was born about Sept 1859 in Dover. Her father was Robert J. Spring and in the 1881 census he is shown as aged 45 and born in Wells Somerset. His occupation was shown as Sergeant Instructor of Volunteers (Teacher) Her mother was Mary Susan Patience Tyrrell from Croydon in Surrey.
She married THOMAS LLOYD on April 24th 1882 at St. Cuthbert's in Lytham and she died in Lytham on Nov 13th 1933 aged 73.
When they came back to Lytham in 1900, Kate had to take in washing and undertake midwifery in order to scrape a living to support the family. The tea round will not have generated much income and she would not have been helped by the emigration of her eldest son, Thomas Sydney, to South Africa when she might reasonably have expected some assistance from him towards the costs of raising the younger children. This would have been compounded when Thomas Sydney sent his young wife and her two infant sons over to the UK in 1913 and subsequently abandoned them. His wife, Elizabeth Human died in the Wesham Workhouse hospital and the two boys were raised by this poverty stricken woman in addition to her other woes.
When she died in 1933 my father recalls that he and Dr Cunningham were the only people present at her bedside. He vividly remembers that by the time that he emerged from her bedroom after she had passed away, the house had been stripped of all the valuables including the linen and cutlery. This forced the boys to seek lodgings.
I have tried everything I can think of to establish Thomas Henry’s date and place of birth. The only clues are the dates and locations shown on his marriage and death certificates and the data on the 1881 and 2001 censuses. These suggest a birth date, as referred to above, of 1852 or 1855 and consistently show the location of his birth as Worcester. The marriage certificate additionally shows his father as Thomas Henry Lloyd, a coachman.
One candidate for the father is a Thomas Lloyd, a Beer house keeper at the Reindeer pub at Ombresley in Worcestershire in the 1861 census. He had a son Thomas who was 10 at the time. This would put his birth date as 1851/2 which is a potential fit. Thomas, the father, and his wife Mary had 4 children at the time, Maria 11, Thomas 10, Harry 9 and Mary 5. Thomas Henry called his daughter Edna Mary. Edna from Kate Edna and Mary from ???. Realistically the Mary would probably have come from Kate’s Mother Mary Tyrrell. Unfortunately in the 1871 census there is no sign of this Thomas and no way of linking this Thomas with our Thomas Henry.
Another candidate from the 1861 census is a Thomas Lloyd aged 11, son of a Thomas Lloyd aged 39 from Pershore but working as a brazier and tinman in Worcester itself. This Thomas however remains a metal worker in future censuses.
Tantalisingly, there is also a record in the Parish Records at St Clements in Worcester of the birth of a Thomas Lloyd to a single woman, Ellen Lloyd on Feb 13 1857. Ellen is stated to be a non parishioner. There is no indication that this birth was ever registered and no unequivocal sign of Thomas or his mother in the 1861 census or subsequently.
There is, however, a record of a Thomas Lloyd aged 5 living as a boarder at St Clement’s square in Worcester in the 1861 census. This Thomas Lloyd is, however, shown as born in Ledbury in Herefordshire. Again there is no trace of him in 1871 or subsequently.
This is all very frustrating!
THOMAS LLOYD and KATE SPRING had six children :
2. i. THOMAS SYDNEY LLOYD 1, b. 18 Feb 1883 at Fair Lawn Lytham Lancs. Fylde (Q1 8e 714); d. Uganda or Kenya ?.
3 ii. EDNA MARY LLOYD 1, b. ca. Mar 1885, Fair Lawn Lytham Lancs Fylde 8e 697; d. ca. Dec 1943, (Surrey NE Q4 2a 73); m. WILLIAM JAMES MASON, 31 Jul 1921, St Augustine, Highbury; b. ca. 1878.
4. iii. ARTHUR HENRY LLOYD 1, b. 28 Sep 1886, Fair Lawn Lytham Lancs Fylde Q4 8e 657 m. JOSEPHINE MARY MASON ca. Dec 1907; d. ca. 1956. Arthur worked at Lytham shipyard before moving to Fleetwood and working as a boilermaker.
iv. FREDERICK W LLOYD 1, b. ca. Dec 1893, London (Prob. Fulham Q4 1893 1a 260); m. ANNIE WILLACY, ca. Jun 1917, (Fylde Q2 1917 1e 1047); b. ca. 1891, Lytham, Lancashire. He is thought to have been a representative for a Funeral Dirctors (Cartmells?) in Preston. ANNIE WILLACY lived at 1 Victoria Street, Lytham in 1901.
5. v. ROBERT LLOYD 1, b. 1897, London. Robert worked in the Maypole Dairy in Blackpool and in the grocery business at various other locations in the area
6. vi. WALTER DOUGLAS LLOYD1 , b. 1900, London Kensington Dec 1899 1a 84; d. 27 Dec 1968. Walter worked at Lytham shipyard before becoming a gardener.
2. THOMAS SYDNEY LLOYD was born on 18 Feb 1883 in Fair Lawn Lytham Lancashire (Fylde Q1 8e 714), and died in Africa before WW2 ( probably in Uganda but possibly Kenya) ?. He married (1) ELIZABETH HUMAN 16 Feb 1907 in Roodeport, daughter of JOHANNES HUMAN and CORNELIA VAN ZYL. She was born 13 Aug 1884 in Middleburg Transvaal, and died 02 Jul 1914 in Wesham work house infirmary near Kirkham in Lancashire. He married his second wife in Africa sometime after 1915. Despite every effort, we cannot establish her name though we have a letter from Edna, one of her daughters.
THOMAS SYDNEY LLOYD joined the Freemasons in British East Africa and was initiated at Equator Lodge No 4227 Kisumu, Kenya on 26 July 1924? We have a certificate from the United Grand Lodge signed by P Colville Smith. We also have an additional certificate from the Uganda Royal Arch Chapter 543 in Kampala which shows that Thomas Lloyd was admitted to the mysteries on Sept 4 1926. The certificate is from the Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Scotland dated 5 Oct 1926 and is signed by Geo. A Howelly. On Elizabeth Human’s death certificate in 1914, his occupation was put down as a miner.
ELIZABETH HUMAN’s cause of death was stated to be Morbis Cordis Valvular She was one of the first inmates of the Wesham workhouse to die and has an unmarked grave in the adjacent graveyard in Wesham. It is understood that there is a record of the location of the burial retained in the church records.
On her death certificate her age is shown as 29 on 2/7/1914 so her year of birth should be 1885 and this is corroborated by her Marriage Certificate dated 17/02/1907 which shows her age as 22, also indicating a year of birth of 1885. This was witnessed by JG Barker-Shiels and E Colman.
After Elizabeth’s death Thomas Sydney disappeared and abandoned his
two sons. He never provided any funds to help to support them.
We have a copy of a letter dated 7 Dec 1921 to Kate Edna from Josie Smeer, Elizabeth’s niece from PO Magaliesburg?. This states that her mother had spoken to a man who met Thomas Sydney during the East African campaign in British East Africa - possibly in Mombasa or Nairobi – he, TS, was employed by the Government. Curiously she also mentions the receipt of letter from John (JCH Lloyd – my father) which must have been a rarity!
There is a later copy letter dated 10/09/1944 to Willy (JWH Lloyd – my uncle Bill) also from Josey Smeer from 67 Fifth Street Krugersdorp which is transcribed below.
Letter dated 10 Sept 1944 to Willie (John William Henry Lloyd) from 67 Fifth Street, Krugersdorp, Transvaal
Many thanks for your letter, which I received a fortnight ago. We are keeping well and are in hope that the war will end soon. It is heart rending to read about all the bombs falling on schools etc.. But Our Heavenly Father has his time to end this struggle & strife. Well Willie we lost our eldest sister Elizabeth 2 years after father passed away. She was only ill for 4 days & left 2 girls - Holly? and Lena. They are staying with us at present. How we miss our dear ones. Willie, my brother says you must write again to the Registrar of Births and Deaths at Pretoria as it is the only place to find out. Did you give him all the particulars. I can't remember where you were born. I know your parents used to stay in Tempe - somewhere near Bloemfontein long before John was born. The old friends who knew Grannie Human and your Mother have all passed away. I just know your birthday 26th Oct 1909 & John the end of Sept - (29th or 30th) born at Krugersdorp) 1911. We never saw or heard of your father again, since Bessie left for England with you in 1912. We have spring now & everything is green. We only need rain to freshen the Veldt. Well with kindest regards. From your cousin Josey (illegible) Smeer.
THOMAS LLOYD and ELIZABETH HUMAN had two sons :
7. i. JOHN WILLIAM HENRY LLOYD 2, b. 20 Oct 1909 at Tempe Barracks Bloemfontain South Africa; d. 20 Apr 1994, Lytham Lancashire.
8. ii. JOHANNES CORNELIUS HUMAN LLOYD 2, b. 30 Sep 1911, Krugersdorp South Africa.
THOMAS SYDNEY LLOYD and his second wife are believed to have had two daughters and a son. One daughter was called Edna and we have a copy of a letter (see below) from her to JWH Lloyd dated 1947 sent from Jinja in Uganda where she worked at the public works department. It is thought that the son died in London of peritinitis during the war or at least pre 1947.
1 Gordon Road
Lytham St Annes
My Dear John
Really, I feel so ashamed of myself I don’t know how to start this
letter. It’s ages since I wrote and I should think by now you have given
me up as a bad job. Thank you for your last letter - now when was that
Well John how are things? I hope business is good and that the powers that be are allowing you more scope ? Really what you people in England have to cope with all these regulations. It puts years on one. Is John helping you and what does he think of married life? My kind regards and I hope on my next leave (Feb next year we are due) I shall see you all then.
Now I have a real apology to make to David and wee Bill. They must think I have forgotten all about them. Do you know I have a real photo of “Lutembe” (remember the tame crocodile) in the house and I started to write on the back to them dated 10/2/47!! and still not posted. Now they won’t think their Aunt Edna is a whale? of a lady!!
I hope they will forgive me and promise to send it by air mail this week so the two letters should arrive together. Oh dear, what hot water one gets into don’t they.
My mother is in England John on leave due back in October so I hope you will see her. I gave her your address so I expect you will hear from her in the near future. Perhaps you could meet in London like we did. My word, what a day ? ?.
I have been playing a lot of golf. We have had a competition (Jinja ladies only) I was runner up beaten by 3. The prize was a silver mug ?( next few words illegible)? My love to Helen. I would be pleased to hear from her one day. – Well John, will write again soon and this time not leave it so long.
Yours on ever
3. EDNA MARY LLOYD 1 was born ca. March 1885 at Fair Lawn Lytham Lancs
(Fylde Q1 8e 697). She married WILLIAM JAMES MASON on 31 Jul 1921 at St
Augustines church in Highbury. Edna is believed to have managed a Lyons
Café in Piccadilly in London. WILLIAM JAMES MASON was a warehouseman
. They lived at 45 Poets Road, London N5 in 1921. Earlier, in 1891 William
Mason was living at 10 Tilia Road E13 with Ellen Mason of Norwich &
family and Sophia and 2 siblings.
A witness to Edna’s marriage was Louisa Caroline Spring. Louisa was a first cousin of Edna and was living in Pimlico at that time. When Edna came to stay in Lytham, she probably stayed at 10 Wharton Street with Jane Braithwaite, who turns out to be her first cousin once removed. This indicates that Edna, at least, had maintained relationships with the Spring family. Another Spring family researcher Caroline Harris wrote of Edna “My Aunt couldn't remember it off hand but her husband (William Mason) committed suicide in the river Lea. She visited my granddad (her cousin) not long after her husband’s death.
4. ARTHUR HENRY LLOYD 1 was born on 28 Sep 1886 at Fair Lawn Lytham
Lancs Fylde (Q4 8e 657), and died ca. 1956. He married MARY JOSEPHINE
MASON ca. Dec 1907 (Fylde Q4 8e 1227). She was born in Clondalkin
nr Dublin Ireland. Mary was orphaned at the age of 9. Her father ran the
Mason brickfields at Clondalkin. She had an elder brother George and an
elder sister Maggie. At the age of 12 the orphanage put her into the service
of the Clifton family in Lytham.
ARTHUR HENRY LLOYD was involved in building boats at the Lytham shipyard including three for export to the Congo. He went out to the Congo for 18 months to assemble them. It is thought that one of these boats may have been used for filming “The African Queen”. In time he became a boilermaker at the Fleetwood Power Station and lived at 48 Gordon Road in Fleetwood.
Arthur and Mary had 10 children
9. i. GEORGE THOMAS SPRING LLOYD, b. 05 Apr 1908, (Fylde Q2 8e 42); d. 19 May 1996.
10 ii. EDNA LLOYD, b. 31 Jul 1909, Fylde (Q3 8e 612); d. 09 Jan 1993, Blackpool (F24E 114).
11. iii. ARTHUR HENRY LLOYD, b. ca. Mar 1911,( Fylde Q1 8e 578).
12. iv. ROBERT LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1915, Fylde (Q2 8e 1036).
13. v. KATHLEEN LLOYD, b. ca. Sep 1917, Fleetwood Fylde (Q3 8e 773).
14. vi. AILEEN LLOYD, b. ca. Sep 1919, Fylde (Q3 8e 851).
15. vii. JOSEPHINE LLOYD, b. 05 Jan 1921, Fylde (Q1 8e 1120); d. Mar 1989, Fleetwood (BKP v 40 p 819).
16 viii. SYDNEY LLOYD, b. ca. Mar 1924, (Fylde Q1 8e 964); m. GLADYS C JACKSON (Possibly), ca. Sep 1949, (Fylde Q3 10c 712) .
17 ix. MONICA LLOYD, b. ca. Dec 1925, (Fylde Q4 8e 824).
18. x. ERNEST M LLOYD, b. ca. Mar 1928, (Fylde Q1 8e 833).
5. ROBERT LLOYD 1 was born 1897 in London but it has not proved possible to accurately identify the birth record in the GRO index. He married GRACE IREDALE ca. Mar 1924 (Fylde Q1 8e 937). Robert worked at the Maypole Dairy. I remember him running a grocery business in Wharton St., Lytham in the late 1950s. We have a photo of him with the Lytham Wednesday Football team in the 1920/21 season.
ROBERT LLOYD and GRACE IREDALE had 3 sons:
19. i. THOMAS H LLOYD, b. ca. Dec 1924, (Fylde Q4 8e 630).
20 ii. ERNEST IREDALE LLOYD, b. ca. 12 Jan 1929, (Fylde Q1 8e 757); d. Oct 2000, (Blackpool C7D 223).
21. iii. ALEC R LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1932, (Fylde Q2 8e 747).
6. WALTER DOUGLAS LLOYD 1 was born 1899 in London (Kensington Dec 1899 1a 84), and died 27 Dec 1968. He married JANE LEE MOORE ca. Dec 1924 in Lytham (Fylde Q4 8e 1232), daughter of JOHN MOORE and GRACE REID. She was born about June 1899 at St Helens Cottage Seaton Camerton, Cumberland, and died 09 Jun 1989. He worked initially in the Lytham shipyard before becoming a gardener
WALTER LLOYD and JANE MOORE had 7 children :
22. i. FREDERICK WILLIAM LLOYD, b. Aug 1925, Lytham (Fylde Q3 8e 860).
23. ii. RONALD LLOYD, b. ca. Jan 1927, Lytham Fylde (Q1 8e 763).
24. iii. WALTER DOUGLAS LLOYD, b. Aug 1929, Lytham Fylde (Q3 8e 736); d. ca. 2001.
25. iv. SYDNEY LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1931, Lytham Fylde (Q2 8e 727).
26. v. EDWINA LLOYD, b. Sep 1932, Lytham Fylde (Q4 8e 618).
27. vi. MARGARETTA ADA LLOYD, b. Mar 1934, Lytham Fylde (Q2 8e 687).
28. vii. JENNIFER BEATRIX LLOYD, b. Jan 1938, Lytham Fylde (Q1 8e 704); d. 05 Jan 1981 ( of a brain tumour) ; m. DEREK KENWORTHY.
29. viii. JOHN THOMAS LLOYD, b. Nov 1942, Lytham Fylde (Q4 8e 794).
Generation No. 3
7. JOHN WILLIAM HENRY LLOYD 2 was born on 20 Oct 1909 in Tempe
Barracks, Bloemfontein, South Africa, and died 20 Apr 1994 in Lytham Lancashire.
He married HELEN HORNBY on 12 May 1934 in St John the Divine Lytham Lancashire.
She was born 19 Jan 1909 in Marton Moss, and died 11 Apr 1991 in Lytham
Bill and Helen had three boys :
30. i. JOHN DAVID LLOYD, b. Nov 1936, Lytham.
31. ii. WILLIAM EDWARD LLOYD, b. May 1939, Lytham.
32 iii. ROGER HENRY LLOYD, b. Jul 1949, Lytham.
8. JOHANNES CORNELIUS HUMAN LLOYD 2 was born Sep 1911 in Krugersdorp South Africa. He married DOROTHY MAY COLLINS on 22 Jun 1946 in Lytham Lancashire UK, daughter of EDWARD COLLINS and ELIZABETH MOOREY. She was born in Mar 1916 in Kingston upon Thames Surrey UK.
Notes for JOHANNES CORNELIUS HUMAN LLOYD:
Copy of Birth Certificate at home in Southport. Ref 111442. 80/14/20. Issued Oct 3 1980 by the Department of the Interior Receipt No 1664
Children of JOHANNES LLOYD and DOROTHY COLLINS are:
33. i. ANTHONY LLOYD, b. May 1947, Lytham Lancashire UK.m JILL S ROLLS 20 Jul 1979 Brixton Registry Office, London.
34 ii. RICHARD LLOYD, b. Apr 1949, Lytham Lancashire UK; m. JUDITH WILLIAMS, 5th Nov 1983, St Lukes Poulton Wallasey; b. May 1947, New Brighton.
9. GEORGE THOMAS SPRING LLOYD 4 was born in Apr 1908 (Fylde Q2 8e 42), and died in May 1996. He married HILDA KITCHING ca. Sept 1930 (Fylde Q3 8e 1721). HILDA died in about Dec 1968.George was a coal merchant trading as Hindles.
GEORGE THOMAS SPRING LLOYD and HILDA KITCHING had 2 children:
35 i. PATRICIA LLOYD, b. ca. Sept 1931, (Fylde Q3 8e 800). m. JOHN J DONNELLY ca. Sep 1951 (Fylde Q3 10c 636) d 15 Jun 1998
36 ii. JEAN LLOYD, b. ca. Mar 1933, (Fylde Q1 8e 739). m JAMES H ROSKELL ca. Sept 1953 (Fylde Q3 10c 651) d. 12 Aug 1990
GEORGE THOMAS SPRING LLOYD remarried ca. Dec 1971 WINIFRED ELSIE TOPPING
(nee RHODES) b Dec 1918 (Blackpool 10 b
Win lives in Belvere Avenue Blackpool. She has provided me with some very useful information and
photographs. She is descended from the Kilner family that made Kilner Jars for preserving fruit and vegetables.
10. EDNA LLOYD 4 was born 31 Jul 1909 (Fylde Q3 8e 612), and died
ca. Jan 1993 ( Blackpool F24E 114). She married ROBERT WILLIAMSON
ca. Dec 1931 ( Fylde Q4 8e 1314). He was born 04 Jun 1910, and died
ca. May 1988 (Fylde v 40 p 338). EDNA LLOYD ran a guest house in Fleetwood
and they adopted one child, DENISE.
ROBERT WILLIAMSON worked on the railways.
37 i DENISE WILLIAMSON , b. ca. Jun 1937( Fylde Q2 8e 749 as Denise
11. ARTHUR HENRY LLOYD 4 was born ca. Mar 1911 (Fylde Q1 8e 578).
He probably married JOYCE S CROOKS ca. Sep 1940 (Fylde Q3 8e ?).
Arthur and Joyce are believed to have had one child who may have been
38 i. MICHAEL LLOYD, b. ca. Dec 1957, Bkp 10b 544 . It is believed that Michael, if he is the right child, may have been born with brain damage
ARTHUR remarried SARAH J ROE Dec 1956 (Fylde Q4 10c 420 - Dates look wrong!!)
12. ROBERT LLOYD 4 was born ca. Jun 1915 (Fylde Q2 8e 1036). He
married EMILY WALKER ca. Jun 1942 He is believed to have had a son Robert
who resides in Normanton in W Yorkshire.
39 i. ROBERT D LLOYD, b. Normanton ca. Mar 1944.
13. KATHLEEN LLOYD 4 was born ca. Sep 1917 in Fleetwood (Fylde Q3 8e 773). She married HENRY F G TYE ca. Jun 1946 ( Fylde Q2 8e 1751). Kathleen now lives in sheltered accommodation in Melton Woodbridge in Suffolk.
KATHLEEN LLOYD and HENRY TYE had two children, both of whom are now
believed to have died:
40 i. JOHN Arthur TYE, b. May 1947 ( Blackpool Q2 10b 799); d. Apr 1998 Fleetwood.
41 ii. KATHLEEN A TYE, b. ca. Dec 1950, (Blackpool Q4 10b 499); married a US Serviceman and died
tragically in about 1976 in the USA as a result of an accident during a medical procedure.
14. AILEEN LLOYD 4 was born ca. Sep 1919 in Fleetwood (Fylde Q3 8e 851). She married JULIUSZ ALEXANDER FURDYNA on 23rd . Dec 1947 (Fylde Q4 10c 523). He was serving with the Royal Air Force. They lived in Fleetwood for a while before moving to London and subsequently the USA where they settled eventually in New Jersey. They arrived in the USA at New York on 25 Jan 1954 on the Brittanic. Their forwarding address is shown as 191 Garfield Place, Brooklyn
AILEEN LLOYD and JULIUSZ FURDYNA had 7 children :
42 i. CHRISTINE LLOYD, b. May 1949. Fleetwood (Fylde Q2 10c 341)
43 ii. BARBARA LLOYD. b Aug.1950. Fleetwood (Fylde Q3 10 c 306)..
44 iii. SANDRA LLOYD. b. Feb 1952 Fleetwood Fylde (Q1 10 c 309)
45 iv. ANITA LLOYD. b Jan 1955 Orange New Jersey USA
46 v. YVONNE LLOYD. b. Mar 1957 Orange New Jersey USA
47 vi. PETER LLOYD. b. Oct 1958. Orange New Jersey USA
48 vii. MICHELLE LLOYD, b. Jul 1962. Orange New Jersey USA
JULIUSZ ALEXANDER FURDYNA was a Polish national who joined the Royal Air Force. Also, he was in a work camp in Kazakhstan then moved through the Middle East and then to England. He loved telling stories of his travels in what was Persia, going through Straits of Gibraltar, his dad owning a night club in Alexandria, Egypt, etc. etc. He was a stamp collector and could make places come alive through his stamps
15. JOSEPHINE LLOYD 4 was born on 5th Jan 1921 (Fylde Q1 8e 1120), and
died ca, March 1989 (Fleetwood BKP v 40 p 819). She married ARTHUR
S BUDGE ca. Dec 1943 in Leeds (Q4 9b 658). They had one daughter
49 i. AILEEN BUDGE, b. ca. Jun 1944 (Fylde Q2 8e 974).
16. SYDNEY LLOYD 4 , was born ca. Mar 1924, (Fylde Q1 8e 964). He married GLADYS C JACKSON ca. Sep 1949, (Fylde Q3 10c 712). Sydney was a Boilermaker at Robertsons in Fleetwood. Gladys subsequently remarried.
17. MONICA LLOYD 4 was born ca. Dec 1925 in Fleetwood (Fylde Q4
8e 824). She was schizophrenic She moved to Edinburgh on a whim and was
eventually put into a nursing home there before being transferred to Fleetwood.,
Monica died in Fleetwood ca Dec 2004 (Fleetwood F11F 225)
18. ERNEST M LLOYD 4 was born ca. Mar 1928 in Fleetwood (Fylde Q1 8e 833) and married MARGARET DICKS ca. Sep 1960 ( Fylde 10c 628). Margaret had been married before and had a son TREVOR now resident in Brisbane Australia. Ernest also worked at Fleetwood Power Station. ERNEST remarried in August 1989 JUNE M ROSSITER (nee LORD). June had children by a previous marriage
19. THOMAS H LLOYD 5 was born ca. Dec 1924 (Fylde Q4 8e 630). He probably married SIBYL G STIRLING ca. Mar 1951 ( Blackpool Q1 10b 1029).
Assuming that Sibyl is the correct wife then their children are :
50 i. CAROL LLOYD, b. ca. Dec 1955, Blackpool Q4 10b 541 .
51 ii. DEBORAH LLOYD, b. ca. Mar 1962, Blackpool Q1 10b 723.
20. ERNEST IREDALE LLOYD 5 was born 12 Jan 1929, (Fylde Q1 8e 757). He was a trumpeter in a band. He died in Oct 2000, (Blackpool C7D 223).
21. ALEC R LLOYD 5 was born ca. Jun 1932 in Fylde Q2 8e 747. He probably married PATRICIA KNOTT ca. Mar 1954 (Blackpool 10b 858).
Assuming that Patricia is the correct wife then their children are:
52 i. CATHERINE LLOYD, b. ca. Dec 1957, (Blackpool Q4 10b 623).
53 ii. ALISON Y LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1960, (Blackpool Q2 10b 607).
54 iii. SUZANNE P LLOYD, b. ca. Mar 1963, (Blackpool Q1 10b 746).
22. FREDERICK WILLIAM LLOYD 6 was born in Aug 1925 in Lytham (Fylde Q3 8e 860). He married EMMA BOOTH ca. Sep 1947 (Fylde Q3 10c 624). She was born ca. 1923, and died 13 Mar 1990. Fred lives in South Street Lytham
FREDERICK LLOYD and EMMA BOOTH had 5 children :
56 i. FREDERICK WILLIAM LLOYD, b. Feb 1948, (Fylde Q2 10c 285). Lives in St Annes
57 ii. CAROL ANN LLOYD, b. Apr 1949,( Fylde Q2 10c 300); d. 25 Feb 2000
58 iv. DOUGLAS ANDREW LLOYD, b. Apr 1952, (Fylde Q2 10c 285).
59 v. JANET ROSE LLOYD, b. May 1956, (Fylde Q2 10c 321). Janet lives in Arnold Road, Lytham
60 vi. SUSAN JANE LLOYD, b. Nov 1957, (Fylde Q3 10c 293).
23 RONALD LLOYD 6 was born ca. Jan 1927 in Lytham (Fylde Q1 8e 763). He married MURIEL PAYNE ca. Dec 1949 (Fylde Q4 10c 387). Ronnie and Muriel live in Freckleton Street Lytham. Muriel’s grandfather was a Preston. The Prestons were plumbers in Ansdell.
Ronnie and Muriel had 4 children :
61 i. VIVIEN5 LLOYD, b. 05 Oct 1950, (Fylde Q4 10c 254). Lives at Wasdale
62 ii. CHRISTINE LLOYD, b. 23 Sep 1951, (Fylde Q4 10c 215).
63 iii. SUSAN LLOYD, b. 20 Apr 1959, (Fylde Q2 10c 329).
64 iv. DAVID N LLOYD, b. 09 Feb 1963, (Fylde Q1 10c 369). Lives at St Annes
24. WALTER DOUGLAS LLOYD 6 was born 11 Aug 1929 in Lytham (Fylde Q3 8e 736), and died ca. 2001. He married JUNE M PEARSON ca. Sep 1953 (Fylde Q3 10c 563). June divorced Walter, moved to the USA and married a Mexican citizen.
Walter and June had 3 children :
65 i. CATHERINE J LLOYD, b. ca. Sep 1954,( Fylde Q3 10c 298); m. KEN ROGERS. They live at Cromwell Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 5NR
66 ii. WALTER J LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1955, (Blackpool Q2 10b 513 ?).
67 iii. LORRAINE LLOYD, b. ca. Sep 1956, (Fylde Q3 10c 291); m. DOUGIE MACKIES. They live at Cavalry Drive, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 6EQ
25. SYDNEY LLOYD 6 was born ca. Jun 1931 in Lytham (Fylde Q2 8e 727). He married JOYCE THORNTON ca. Jun 1954 (Fylde Q210c 437). She died ca. 1997. They lived in Wharton Street Lytham
SYDNEY and JOYCE THORNTON had 4 children :
68 i. SIDNEY P LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1955, (Bkp Q2 10b 215). Residence: Victoria Road, Lytham
69 ii. JOHN LLOYD, b. ca. Sep 1959 ( Bkp Q3 10b 519).
70 iii. PAULINE A LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1963, (Bkp Q2 10c 744). Pauline is a nurse in Liverpool
71 iv. FRANCIS LLOYD, b. ca. Sep 1964, (Bkp Q3 10b 823).Residence: Freckleton
26. EDWINA LLOYD 6 was born Sep 1932 in Lytham (Fylde Q4
8e 618). She married CHUCK (ROLAND C) HOTCHKISS ca. Mar 1954 (Fylde
Q1 10c 503). They live in Muxton Shropshire and have one son
72 i. SIMON HOTCHKISS.
27. MARGARETTA ADA LLOYD 6 was born Mar 1934 in Lytham (Fylde Q2 8e 687) She married DAVID MILNER ca. Sep 1956 (Fylde Q3 10c 530). She was named after 2 sisters, Margaretta and Ada. The Milners live at Burgess Avenue, South Shore, Blackpool. They had two sons
73 i. ANDREW MILNER.
74 ii. STEPHEN MILNER.
28. JENNIFER BEATRIX LLOYD 6 was born on 31 Jan 1938, Lytham Fylde (Q1 8e 704); d. 05 Jan 1981 ( of a brain tumour) ; m. DEREK KENWORTHY.
29. JOHN THOMAS LLOYD 6 was born Nov 1942 in Lytham Fylde Q4 8e 794. His first marriage was to JANET (Surname unknown). His second marriage was to IRENE ANDERTON ca. Mar 1962 in Lytham (Fylde Q1 10c 501), daughter of ? ANDERTON and ? BENNETT. She was born Jan 1943 (Ince 1943 Q1 8c 137). He worked at the Land Registry and relocated to South Wales.
JOHN and IRENE ANDERTON have two daughters:
75 i. DIANE LLOYD, b. Sep 1962, Lytham.
76 . ii. YVONNE LLOYD, b. Jan 1966, Lytham.
Generation No. 4
30. JOHN DAVID LLOYD (David) 7 was born in Nov 1936 in Lytham. He married FRANCES LAVINIA NICHOL ( Nikki) 20 Oct 1958 in Ansdell (Fylde Q4 10c 441). She was born Jun 1939 in Blackpool.
David and Nikki have 4 children:
85. i. JEAN FRANCES LLOYD, b. Mar 1959, Lambeth.
86 ii. ANDREW DAVID LLOYD, b. Dec 1960, Lytham.
87 iii. ROBERT WILLIAM LLOYD, b. Oct 1963, Lytham.
88 iv. STUART EDWARD LLOYD, b. Sep 1965, Blackpool.
31. WILLIAM EDWARD LLOYD ( Bill) 7 was born in May 1939
in Lytham. He married PATRICIA BRIDGET ROONEY ca. July 1964 in St
Josephs Ansdell Fylde Q3 10c 620. She was born in June 1938 in Lancashire.
They divorced about 10 years ago but separated 18 yrs ago.
Bill and Bridget have 4 children :
89 i. ANGUS W LLOYD, b. May 1965, Lytham (Fylde Q2 10c 371).
90 ii. HELEN S LLOYD, b. ca. Sep 1966, Lytham (Fylde Q3 10c 383); m. ALEXANDER J WILLIAMS, May 1998, (Blackpool and Fylde 584 547).
91 iii. PETER EDWARD LLOYD, b. ca. June 1969, Lytham (Fylde Q3 10c 851).
92 iv. LAWRENCE ALEXANDER LLOYD, b. ca. Sept 1972, Lytham (Blackpool Q4 10c 1352).
32. ROGER HENRY LLOYD 7 was born in July 1949 in Lytham. He married SALLY WEIR ca. Aug 1975 (Blackpool Q3 40 0465). Sally was born in January 1958 in Lytham. Roger and Sally are separated and Roger has been living with Catharine Hughes for the last 10 years, They are currently living in St Francis Bay in the Eastern Cape in South Africa where they have been operating a ceramics business. Roger has done a great deal of research into ELIZABETH HUMAN and her ancestors and was one of the principal instigators of the development of this LLOYD family genealogy. ELIZABETH HUMAN was the first wife of THOMAS SYDNEY LLOYD (2)
ROGER LLOYD and SALLY had 4 children:
93 i. SARAH RUTH LLOYD, b. Oct 1975, Lytham (Blackpool/F Q4 40 0608).
94 ii. JAMES HENRY LLOYD, b. ca. Dec 1977, Lytham (Blackpool Q4 40 0626).
95 iii. KATIE LOUISE LLOYD, b. ca. Jun 1979, Lytham (Blackpool/F Q2 40 0756).
96 iv. JAYNE PATRICIA LLOYD, b. Dec 1984, Lytham (Blackpool/F 1985 Q1 40 0527).
33 ANTHONY LLOYD ( Tony) 8 was born May 1947 in Lytham Lancashire UK. He married JILL S ROLLS on 20 Jul 1979 in Lambeth Registry Office London UK (Brixton), daughter of ARTHUR ROLLS and RENEE SIMMONS. Jill was born Oct 1948 in Wellington NSW Australia.
Tony and Jill have 2 children :
97 i. ANGHARAD AMELIA JENNI LLOYD, b. Jun 1984, Reading Berkshire UK.
98 ii. MERRICK DAVID FREDERICK LLOYD, b. Aug 1992, Reading Berkshire UK.
ANGHARAD is a talented musician and chorister and is currently studying
Environmental Engineering at Nottingham University.
MERRICK is a very keen tennis player and is currently in year 10 at the Piggott School in Wargrave.
35. PATRICIA LLOYD 9 was born ca. September 1931 (Fylde Q3 8e800). She married JOHN J DONNELLY ca. Sept 1951 (Fylde Q3 10c 636). Patricia and John had 3 children
99 i. JOHN M DONNELLY b ca. Mar 1957
100 ii. JULIE D DONNELLY. b. ca. Dec 1961
101 iii. SHARON J DONNELLY. b. ca. Dec 1961
36. JEAN LLOYD 9 was born ca. March 1933 (Fylde Q1 8e 739).
She married. JAMES H ROSKELL ca. Sept 1951 (Fylde Q3 10c 636). Jean and
James had no children of their own. They adopted
102 . GARY ROSKELL.
37. DENISE WILLIAMSON 10 was born in May 1937 (Fylde Q2 8e 749). She married. ROBERT KEITH DAGGER ca. Mar 1957 (Fylde Q3 10 c 526). Denise and Robert had 2 children
103 i. ROBERT G DAGGER b. ca. Sept 1959 (Fy Q3 10c 364)
104 ii PAUL DAGGER b. ca. Mar 1964 (Fy Q1 10c 422)
40. JOHN A TYE was born ca. Jun 1947 (Bkp Q2 10b 799). He married. LYNNE J NORMAN ca. Sep 1983 (Surrey N Q3 17 0443). John and Lynne had 1 child
105 i. ANDREW TYE
41. KATHLEEN A TYE 13 was born ca. Dec 1950. She had a daughter
by an unknown father who abandoned
Kathleen. She subsequently married a US serviceman and it was intended that he would adopt Katrina.
Unfortunately Kathleen died at the age of about 26 while undergoing routine tests when a US army doctor accidentally
pierced an artery. Katrina was subsequently raised in the UK by her grandmother Kitty.
106 i. KATRINA TYE
42. CHRISTINE FURDYNA 14 was born in Jun 1949 in Fleetwood Lancahire
UK (Fylde Q2 10c 341). She married. EDDIE YOUNG b. Apr 1948 . Christine
and Eddie have 2 children. They live at Old Road, Livingstone, New Jersey
105 i. EDWARD (Eddie) ALBERT YOUNG. b. May 1969 Eddie is a chef.
106 ii MICHAEL PETER YOUNG. b. May 1971 Michael is an insurance producer.
Chris did some night courses at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
Christine is a published writer (as a hobby) She has published some editorials on things she is interested in.
Her father told her of a story during the end of the war. He thought his father was dead. However, they ran into one another after a long period of time at a bar in Tarnopol in Poland. She believes that her grandfather was a “Food & Drug Inspector" in that area, an exalted position. Anna, her grandmother had something of an "acting" background
Christine was christened C of E as an infant but converted to Catholicism when she married Eddie. Her father had always been a Catholic.
Aileen told Christine that she was "stood up" by a girlfriend at Blackpool Tower when in walked a bunch of soldiers, including Juliusz, and they struck up a conversation. Aileen offered him some chocolate and the rest is history.
When Aileen was young she was very anaemic and was late in having periods Her mother took her to a doctor in London who told her she would "never" have children!.
43. BARBARA FURDYNA 14 was born in Aug 1950 in Fleetwood
Lancashire UK. 1949 (Fylde Q2 10c 341).
She married NELSON CAMP in 1983. This marriage lasted 9 years before being dissolved in 1992. There were no children.
She later married PETER OLIVER b England Jul 1934.
Barbara went to Rutgers University, New Jersey and did some graduate
work in Finance at Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey.
Barbara worked for IBM in sales/marketing for 18 years (where she met Peter) For 12 of those 18 years, she owned an 8 bedroom bed & breakfast in Spring Lake, a New Jersey seaside town. The name of the inn was "La Maison" as she was a French major and a Francophile. She sold the inn in 1999.
She studied at the Sorbonne on a 7 week summer course when she was 19 and fell in love with Paris & the French.
Barbara visited Fleetwood on a number of occasions and took her mother there about 17 years ago They also visited the house where they lived in on Chetwyn Road in London.
PETER OLIVER has 6 grown up children in the UK – in London & Cornwall,
Arles, France, and Mooloolaba, Australia . Peter graduated from Nottingham
University & his brother went to Oxford and studied English
His dad was a true artisan -- a clock case maker (3 generations) and did
work for Garrard's and the queen. Some of his equipment is in an
Islington Museum. They also have a home in Islington . Peter
and his two brothers chose different paths -- 2 of them worked for IBM,
and one is currently an assistant dean at an Australian university.
Peter's son owns a boatyard in Chiswick called MSO
44. SANDRA FURDYNA 14 married. NISIFOROS (NICK) CHRISTOPHER .
Sandra and Nick have 3 children.
109 i. MICHELLE IRENE CHRISTOPHER b Jul 1972 Livingstone New Jersey
110 ii NICHOLAS (NIKKY) PETER CHRISTOPHER b Aug 1974 Livingstone New Jersey
111 iii ANDREA LYNN CHRISTOPHER b Aug 1978 Livingstone New Jersey
Sandra graduated from Livingston High School in Livingston, NJ in 1970 and left a 4 year scholarship at Keane University after about one year. She currently works in the Payroll Department at a large hospital.
NISIFOROS CHRISTOFIDES (Nick Christopher). His last name was changed
to Christopher when his family arrived in the US from Kalavassos, Cyprus
in 1957. Nick was born in Jan.1947. He has been a chef all
his adult life. He served in the US Air Force (as a cook) from 1967-1970.
For many, many years, he ran a very successful restaurant. Nick and
Sandra decided to sell the restaurant about 10 years ago. Nick is still
a chef, but for a corporate dining service.
45. ANITA FURDYNA 14 was born in Jan 1955. She married.
VINNIE HAWKINS b. Nov 1946 in 1991. Anita and Vinnie have 2 children.
They live in Livingston, New Jersey
112 i. JAMIE AILEEN HAWKINS (daughter) b Oct 1991
113 ii MATTHEW VINCENT HAWKINS. b Nov 1998
Anita did graduate high school in 1973 and worked in a secretarial capacity
for various offices She hopes to go back to work again when her situation
stabilizes a bit. Matthew requires a significant amount of care as
she dispenses medications to him several times/day. Aileen taught Matt
how to eat, something they thought would ever occur.
Anita’s first visit to the UK was in the summer of 1975. She visited Fleetwood with a friend.and met many members of the family.
She recalls that all of her mother's sisters looked just like her, her late aunt Josie, a "clone". She remembers going to a place called the Queens Hotel for a gathering and ordering a "7 & 7" - the bartender politely corrected her and promptly served up a "rye & dry"! She also went to Blackpool Tower where her parents met. Her father recalls how he thought Aileen had stood him up when she was 45 minutes late for their 1st date and how he almost left.
46. YVONNE FURDYNA 14 was born in March 1957 She married. TOM
PUCCI b. Apr 1942 on 9th Oct 1981 . They live in Jupiter Florida.
Yvonne and Tom have 2 children.
114 i. ALEXANDRA AILEEN PUCCI b. Jul 1985
115 ii DANA FRANCES PUCCI. b. Sep 1987
Yvonne has just celebrated her silver wedding to Thomas Pucci
on 9th Oct 1981.
Yvonne went to Seton Hall for a short time.
In 1978, she visited the UK with Anita and stayed at her Aunt Edna's house in Fleetwood.
They saw the 2 room house where their grandmother had raised 10 children. They went to dinner at the Huston Hotel and met George and Ernie and their wives and Kitty , Monica, and Josie and various cousins; Denise, Jean and Pat and their husbands, John Tye and his wife Lynn and Eileen Budge. Josie looked very much like Aileen. Edna was smaller and not much like Aileen at all.
Sid came to the US one year, sometime in the 60s prior to his death, with Gladys and Ernie came with June a couple of times in the 1980s and 90s.
Aileen would recount tales of her mother making ice cream and she and one or two of her sisters selling it on the street and her mother giving it away to the children who couldn't buy it. Aileen would steal teabags!? from the ration supply during the war so that her mother could have her tea cravings satisfied.
Aileen and Juliusz were married the same year as the Queen. Michelle was working for a large advertising firm in New York who had Asprey the jewellers as one of their clients. Michelle submitted her parents names to a lottery that was offered to any couple who was married the same year as the Queen. Her parents won (along with 2000 other couples from various parts of the world) and Michelle and Yvonne took their parents to Buckingham Palace in June, 1997 to celebrate the Golden Jubilee. They then continued with a holiday in Scotland while their parents visited Fleetwood.
THOMAS FRANCIS PUCCI was born in April, 1942 in New York. Tom
was with MCI when it was founded and went on to specialize in his own telecommunications
business which he sold to General Motors in 1983. Tom and Yvonne
own a local auto repair business.
Tom has three children from a previous marriage, Craig, Claudia, and Andrew. Craig and Andrew work in the computer business. Claudia is a psychiatrist.
Tom and Yvonne’s two daughters, Alexandra and Dana both attend university in New Orleans, Alex at Tulane and Dana at Loyola. After Hurricane Katrina the city was more or less shut down and both universities were closed from August to December 2005. The girls continued their education at a local Florida university until they returned in January 2006
47. PETER LLOYD FURDYNA 14 was born in Oct.1958. He married. RITA TAVOLARIO
b. May 1958 on 22 Feb 1986. They live in Livingston New Jersey .
PETER and RITA have 3 children.
116 i. PETER LLOYD FURDYNA Junior b. Dec 1986
117 ii JULIAN MICHELLE FURDYNA b. May 1989
118 iii MICHELLE AILEEN FURDYNA b. Nov 1991
Peter has his own construction business. Peter married Rita Tavolario
on February 22, 1986.
PETER LLOYD FURDYNA Junior.enjoys sports. He played football in college and is a sophmore at Ithaca college in New York. He studies Sports Therapy
JULIAN MICHELLE FURDYNA is a very good swimmer is currently in high school and is looking to swim in college next year
MICHELLE AILEEN FURDYNA is a competitive dancer and is currently in high school.
48. MICHELLE FURDYNA 14 was born in July 1962.in Orange New Jersey.
She married KEVIN ERIC ABATE b. Oct 1960 in 2001.Both of her parents walked
her down the aisle. They now reside in Hackettstown, New Jersey. They have
MICHELLE’S occupation is Director of Marketing for a builder. KEVIN is a representative for a wholesale food distributor.
MICHELLE did work for Anthony Quinn for one year (20 yrs ago). Talk about a temper! She does have an Irish passport having a grandparent born in Ireland. She went to the town of Clondalkin while in Ireland, and she thinks she found the place where her grandmother lived.
49. AILEEN BUDGE 15 married. FRANCIS A LEVETT ca. Dec 1966.
(.Fylde Q4 10c 617) Aileen and Francis have 3 children..
119 i. NINA LEVETT b ca June 1967
120 ii LISA LEVETT. b ca Sept 1969
121 iii KERRY LEVETT b ca Mar 1971
56. FREDERICK WILLIAM LLOYD 22 married. PAMELA GARDENER ca. Feb
1975. . FREDERICK and. PAMELA
had one child
122 SARA LOUISE LLOYD b September 1970
57. CAROL ANN LLOYD 22 married. COLIN ORMERWOOD ca. Feb 1975.
. CAROL and. COLIN
had two children
123 i SHAWN COLIN ORMERWOOD b Nov 1969 Blackpool Q4 10b 1455
124 ii DARREN LLOYD ORMERWOOD b Jul 1972 Blackpool Q3 10b 1554
58. DOUGLAS ANDREW LLOYD 22 married. KIM L HODGSON ca. Mar 1979.
. DOUGLAS and KIM
had two children
125 i STEWART ANDREW LLOYD b Jul 1979 Blackpool and Fylde Q3 40 0436
126 ii CHERYL ANN LLOYD b Dec 1981 Blackpool and Fylde 1982 Q1 40 0685
59. JANET ROSE LLOYD 22 married. CHARLES GALLOWAY ca. Jun 1982. JANET
and CHARLES have three
127 CLAIRE EMMA GALLOWAY b March 1984
128 MARK CHARLES GALLOWAY b Jul 1988
129 ALISHA JANET GALLOWAY b Oct 1994
60. SUSAN JANE LLOYD 22 married. JOHN WARREN HUMPHREYS ca. Sept 1977.
SUSAN and JOHN have two
130 LEE THOMAS HUMPHREYS b March 1978 Blackpool 40 0646
131 WARREN JOHN HUMPHREYS b May 1979 Blackpool 40 0766
62. CHRISTINE LLOYD 23 was born Sep 1951 (Fylde Q4 10c 215).
She married IAN BELL. They used to live in Chatsworth Rd. but after
the divorce she moved to Lawrence Avenue. Ian was a Chief Inspector of
CHRISTINE and IAN BELL had 3 children :
132 i. SARAH LOUISE BELL. Residence: Poulton
133 ii. RACHEL ANN BELL. Residence: St Annes
134 iii. CLARE MARIE BELL. Residence: St Annes
63. SUSAN LLOYD 23 was born Apr 1959 (Fylde Q2 10c 329). She married MELVIN WILLIAMSON. Melvin is a grandson of Codge Parkinson, ex cox of the Lytham lifeboat. Residence: Arnold Road Lytham
SUSAN and MELVIN WILLIAMSON have two children :
135 i. ASHLEY JAMES WILLIAMSON. Blackpool Sep 1985 40 853 Residence: Blackpool
136 ii. KAYLEIGH ANN (MARIE?) WILLIAMSON. Blackpool Jun 1987 40 640 Residence: Marton
75. DIANE LLOYD 29 was born in September 1962 in Lytham. Her first marriage was to a ? MORRIS. Her second marriage was to ARWEL DAVIES 06 Nov 2000 in Florida USA. He was born ca. 1958 in Carmarthen, Wales.
DIANE and ? MORRIS had one son :
137 i. THOMAS WILLIAM MORRIS, b. 1984, Hereford.
DIANE and ARWEL DAVIES have two children:
138 ii. OWAIN ARWEL DAVIES, b. 1991, Swansea.
139 iii. CEINWEN DAVIES, b. 1993, Swansea.
76. YVONNE LLOYD 29 was born Jan 1966 in Lytham. Her first marriage was to CLIVE MATTHEWS in Swansea. He was born ca. 1952 in Carmarthen, Dyfed, Wales. Her second marriage was to FRANCIS J REES.
YVONNE and CLIVE MATTHEWS had one daughter :
140 i. NIA ELIZABETH MATTHEWS, b. ca. Oct 1989, Swansea, West Glamorgan, Wales .
YVONNE and FRANCIS REES have two boys:
141 ii. ANTHONY JOHN REES, b. 1982, Swansea, West Glamorgan, Wales.
142 iii. GAVIN JAMES REES, b. 1984, Swansea, West Glamorgan, Wales. Gavin is in the Royal Navy
Generation No. 5
85. JEAN FRANCES LLOYD 30 was born Mar 1959 in Lambeth. She married BRIAN PAUL CHRISTIAN 18 Sep 1987 in Lisburn Co Antrim. He was born Nov 1964 in Belfast.
JEANNIE and BRIAN CHRISTIAN have two children:
150 i. JOSHUA CALEB CHRISTIAN, b. Dec 1989, Belfast.
151 ii. EVIE NICOLE CHRISTIAN, b. Jul 1991, Belfast.
93. SARAH RUTH LLOYD 32 was born Oct 1975 in Lytham. She
married BERND SNEIDER ca 2002 in Austria.
SARAH and BERND SNEIDER have one daughter
152 . AMELIA SNEIDER, b. Mar 2003
95. KATIE LOUISE LLOYD 32 was ca. Jun 1979 in Lytham. She
married BEN CLARKSON in May 2006
107. EDWARD ALBERT YOUNG 42 married JOANNE .
EDWARD and JOANNE have one son:
153 i. EDWARD ALBERT YOUNG IV, b. Dec 2003
109. MICHELLE IRENE CHRISTOPHER 44 married JON CROWLEY in May 1998 .
MICHELLE and JON have two children:
154 i. DANA CONSTANTINA CROWLEY, b. Nov 1999 Livingston, New Jersey
155 ii. MICHAEL JON CROWLEY, b. May 2002 Livingston, New Jersey
110. NICHOLAS PETER CHRISTOPHER 44 married ANGELA MUSSO in May 1999 .
MICHELLE and JON have two children:
156 i. NICHOLAS PETER CHRISTOPHER, b. Mar 2001
157 ii. ADRIANA ROSE CHRISTOPHER, b. Apr 2003
122. DARREN LLOYD ORMERWOOD 57 lives with ? ? .
DARREN and ? have two children:
158 i. RYAN LLOYD ORMERWOOD, b. Jul 1996
159 ii. REECE DARREN ORMERWOOD, b. Jan 1999
126. CHERYL ANN LLOYD 58 married WILLIAM PORTER .
CHERYL and WILLIAM have two children:
160 i. CHARLIE LOUISE PORTER, b. Mar 1999
130. LEE THOMAS HUMPHREYS 60 lives with ? ? .
LEE and ? have two children:
161 i. KAITLYN HUMPHREYS, b. Jul 1999
162 ii. SHANE HUMPHREYS, b. Jun 2001
131. WARREN JOHN HUMPHREYS 60 lives with ? ? .
LEE and ? have one son:
163 i. TYLER HUMPHREYS, b. Feb 2005